Reports are officially written statements of facts. They require a lot of knowledge and preparation, not mentioning a lot of documented details and individual investigation. Quickacademichelp.com, a custom writing company provides assistance in writing such kinds of course works. There are several categories and types of reports that students are required to complete in throughout their academic journey. They differ by writing manner and disciplines.
Examples of reports include
- Business reports– entail reports used in the business environment in describing the market situation, company’s situation or presenting ideas.
- Formal reports – involves reports that gather and interpret data and report the information to the audience. Formal reports are very complex, and they need extensive research and analytical work
- Technical or Experimental reports – reports that are usually needed by specific disciplines or industries and are technical in nature.
- Field reports– they entail presentation of field study
- Book reports– usually dedicate most of their space to information summary.