In your paper, answer the following questions:
1. How many families does the child support enforcement (CSE) program in the state of South Carolina and community serve?
a) How many families receive partial and full payments?
2. How much is collected compared to how much is due?
3. What methods are used to pursue parents who are in arrears?
4. Is there any privatization of child support enforcement activities?
5. What challenges does the program face?
6. Be sure to discuss:
a) The quality and responsiveness of CSE services.
b) How effective the program has been in the state of South Carolina.
Critically reflect in determining how to serve as a potential policy practitioner in recommending changes to the CSE program.