For this assignment, the student will view Miss Evers Boys (DVD or access on YouTube for free). After viewing the movie, the student will develop a scholarly paper.
For this assignment, the student will develop a scholarly paper that addresses the following criteria:
1. Discuss the type of research utilized in the study and provide rationale for the response.
2. Discuss any indication that the study went before an Institutional Review Board (IRB) and provide rationale and support for the response.
3. Discuss any indication of the provision of an informed consent to the participant’s consent and provide rationale and support for the response.
4. Identify three (3) ethical principles applicable to this study and provide rationale and support for the response.
5. The scholarly paper should be three to four pages excluding the title and reference pages.
6. Include level 1 and 2 headings, an introductory paragraph, purpose statement and a conclusion.
7. Write the paper in third person, not first person (meaning do not use ‘we’ or ‘I’).
8. Include a minimum of three (3) references from professional peer-reviewed nursing journals to support the paper. References should be from scholarly peer-reviewed journals (review in Ulrich Periodical Directory) and be less than five (5) years old.
9. APA format is required (attention to spelling/grammar, a title page, a reference page, and in-text citations).