- Field: Human Resource Management
- Identify the key positions, titles, and assigned responsibilities in the organization.
- Discuss and illustrate the individual pressures faced and how the issues were handled or delegated to another position.
- Describe how changing attitudes and behaviors evolved as the incidents occurred.
- Compare and contrast the behaviors in the scenario with the philosophical theories of ethical decision-making. Examples may include Utilitarianism or Deontology application.
- Illustrate Select a work-related ethical scenario that you (or someone close to you) have experienced. Organizations and names should be changed when identifying references in the assignment. Compose an essay that addresses the following requirements:
- any mishandling of the decision-making process that resulted in lessons learned.
Summarize what you have learned from an analysis of this event.
Your response should be at least 750 words in length (not including the references page) in APA style. You are required to use your textbook as source material for your response and well as two other sources. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.
Cooper, T. (2012). The responsible administrator: An approach to ethics for the administrative role (6th ed.). San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.