- Indicate who your audience is for the Policy Brief: Are you presenting this to local or national decision makers, health professionals, journalists, the general public, or more than one of them?
- Define the problem: Identify a health care policy or healthcare finance issue that can be improved through a change in the policy..
- What is the historical context of the issue?
- What aspects of the issue remain problematic and why?
- In what contexts does this issue exist? What is its scope?
- State the policy: Identify 1–3 specific policy actions that will address the problem.
- Make your case: Using as strong an argument as you can, with supporting evidence, describe the specific policy action(s) you suggest as the best solutions to this issue
- Discuss the Impact: Briefly discuss the implications of taking your suggested policy action, as well as impact of inaction. Discuss pros and cons, consider unintended consequences that may occur and address limitations or potential opposing arguments
- We offer what we promise and unlike others our support staffs are online 24/7. We guarantee money back if you do not get value for your Money.
- The calculator below shall help you compute your pay for this assignment or any other assignment.
- WE OFFER 6 HRS URGENT ORDERS AS WELL
Use DISCOUNT CODE DISC15 to enjoy 15% Discount on all orders while at the order page.
Do you need any clarifications ?????????
Contact our support staff ONLINE NOW via the CHAT.