Question 1 (Summary)
Watch the video titled “Carl Honoré talks hyperparenting on Oregon Breakfast
TV” (6min 04sec) on YouTube, at this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZGovDw1Ip4
Then do the following task.
In your own words, summarise the key information from the video about the problem of hyperparenting. In your summary, you should include what we need to know about the problem, factors contributing to the problem, implications as well as complexities involved in solving the problem. Your summary should not be more than 250 words.
You should only use information given in the video. Do not give your personal opinion.
– Demonstrate an understanding of the key concepts and principles underlying academic
writing and presentation skills
– Summarize the key points of the text in response to a given task
– Use process writing to develop a rhetorical structure of an essay and a report – Cite sources in documentation, including proper citation and referencing
Question 2 (Personal Response)
In about 500 words, discuss the extent of the problem of hyperparenting in Singapore. You should also highlight how different the problem may be in Singapore, as compared to other countries. At the same time, you should also discuss what parents, schools and society at large have done – and can do – to tackle the problem of hyperparenting.
Your writing must show sound reasoning supported by examples and illustrations. Use accurate grammar and language appropriate to academic writing.
1. For Question 1 (Summary), remember to focus only on the key points. Do not include your own views.
2. For Question 2 (Personal Response), your reasoning must be sound. Strengthen your argument by using examples and illustrations.
3. Remember to use accurate grammar, correct sentence structures and a tone appropriate to academic writing. Marks will be deducted for poor English.
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!