write a 9-10 page paper describing how Human Resource Management as a discipline fits within the scope of the larger discipline of business.
- Students should incorporate information on how a Human Resource department interacts with a minimum of 3 other functions in one or more organization(s), including, but not limited to: Accounting, Finance, Information Systems, Manufacturing, Distribution, Marketing, PR, Sales, Service, R&D, or Administration.
- The paper must include a 1-page Executive Summary detailing which organization(s) and which functions are examined in the body of the paper (which does not count as part of the page requirement).
- The body of the paper should include concrete examples of best practices from recognizable organizations. Examples may be from the same organization, or multiple organizations. Examples may be taken from current events, and/or from organizational analysis found in sources such as textbooks, journals, trade publications, and reliable business, government, and HR related websites (e.g., BLS, DOL, EEOC, SHRM, Forbes, Bloomberg, CNN Money, WSJ, NYT, etc.). Any citations must be cited consistent with APA format. Please also use several of the HR related websites. They have very good information.
- All papers will be submitted via Turnitin for a required review of originality. No more than 20% similarity index should be reported for this assignment.
• In keeping with the rubric, papers will be graded on content, clarity, creativity, correctness, and critical thinking.