This page contains over 30 business dissertation topics. It is likely that at one point in your academic life you will be required to write a dissertation or thesis. The first step of writing a good dissertation is coming up with a researchable topic. One should select a topic which is informative and can help catch the attention of the reader.
The suggestions below are appropriate for all academic levels, I.e., Bachelor Degree, Master level and Ph.D. topics.
However, if you are not able to see one which fits your needs kindly contact us. We are here to help you.
International business and global politics dissertation Topics
- The performance of international business teams within multinational corporations: the test of an intervening process model.
- The influence of corporate governance on globalization, firm performance and internationalization.
- What kinds of images and themes might create trans-cultural dissonance and resonance with an international class consisting of diverse cultural backgrounds and diverse nationalities?
- Comparing and contrasting the new theoretical direction in global business political behavior?
- Role of production for the international market in helping business groups to mobilize collectively?
- Conditions under which the internalization allows the private sector to create independent organizational bases and develop effective relationships with the states.
- The role of business-government relations patterns in influencing industrial upgrading; a case study of emerging economies.
- How do multinational organization deal with the increasing complexity of managing themselves with the light of the increase of non-governmental organizations power?
- Examination of effect of globalization on British business; a case study of SMEs
- How does globalization influence the manner in which business teams work together?
Global strategy research Topics
Global business strategy focuses on understanding strategic issues faced by firms when internalizing
- The benefits and risks of joint ventures?
- Developing a business strategy for expanding business in global market
- A study on the exit strategies of foreign venture capital investment
- Benefits associated with effective vendor management strategy
- Barriers to utilization and knowledge sharing in international project teams
- Challenges of managing global international collaboration in the aero-engine business.
Innovation management Research Topics
- A comparison of business improvement approaches; do they converge towards one universal methodology
- How does branding offers a competitive advantage to consumer electronics industry?
- Creating virtual dominions- a comparative study of strategic alliances, acquisitions and mergers in e-commerce. A case of eBay.
- Issues that surround the relationship between organizational performance and organization growth
- Issues facing Airlines Company. A case study of Saudi airlines.
- Issues surrounding irresponsible borrowing and lending in the consumer credit market; a case study of United Kingdom financial market.
- Most influential factors in United Kingdom FMCG industry
- The role of corporate vision, conflicts, empowerment in development of business strategy.
- Corporate social responsibility Topics
- The influence of customer perception on customer loyalty in corporate social responsibility context
- Is business integrity optional or necessary?
- Problems experienced by ethical business in the united kingdom when moving to the mainstream.
- The association between diversity and CRS and its contribution to business