Ethical Decision Making
- Field: Human Resource Management
Choose a contemporary ethical dilemma at an organization that you are familiar with or find through research. Using the article, , as a guide create a model for ethical decision making based on your chosen ethical dilemma.
- Evaluate all seven steps of the ethical decision-making model.
- Analyze how each step can be applied to your chosen dilemma.
- Evaluate how the model could have mitigated the ethical dilemma at your chosen organization.
- Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and
- formatted according to APA style as outlined
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least two scholarly or credible sources not including the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment
- Must document all sources APA style as outlined i
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style